Faith, knowledge, and service are a way of life for Catholic Schools. We share your commitment in helping each child reach his or her potential.
Nancy Larson® Science is a complete, hands-on elementary science curriculum with challenging content that engages students and is easy to teach. The rigorous curriculum exceeds national science standards. It instills a joy of learning and promotes higher-level thinking. Students absorb and retain scientific concepts that will prepare them for academic success in middle and high school. The lessons also support language arts and math through cross-curricular activities. Each age-appropriate program includes powerful vocabulary that students are excited to learn and share with impressed parents. Teachers are thrilled that Nancy Larson Science has everything they need. Science K, 1, 2, 3 and 4 include teacher manuals, student booklets and materials, manipulatives, and online resources.
Read any of the success stories below to learn how Nancy Larson Science helps Catholic Schools across the nation achieve their goals.
- St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School
- All Saints Catholic School
- Saints Peter and Paul Elementary
- Sacred Heart School
- Portsmouth Catholic Regional School
- St. Matthew Catholic School
- Saint Agnes School
- Saint Bernadette Catholic School
- St. Ursula Villa
- St. John Neumann Academy
- St. Francis Xavier Elementary
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic School
- St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School
- Sacred Heart Grade School
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School
Come by and visit us at booth 1612! Author Nancy Larson is in attendance at NCEA.
(Click here to learn more about NCEA and how to register for the convention.)